From: http://arttattler.com/archiverussiancourtprotocol.html

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just Keep Packing, Packing, Packing...

I feel a little like Dory, actually.  That is, I suffer from short-term memory loss - I forget things almost instantly - or at least I think I do, anyway.  Every time I start trying to put sweaters in one pile, I find a pair of jeans and get distracted, and start trying to organize a pants pile.  Then I mix up which pile is "to pack" and which pile is "not to pack."  Then it occurs to me that there are several things I really should get done before I leave, and they might require some things being unpacked.  All this to say that I don't know much about packing for international travel, but this I can advise:  Don't do it how I do it.  Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, friends! Anyone may gladly comment, but do be forewarned that I will moderate all comments before posting them. Also, all personal inquiries as to specifics not given on this blog, my health and happiness, etc, should be directed to my personal email or Facebook account, as they will not be answered publicly here.