From: http://arttattler.com/archiverussiancourtprotocol.html

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bonjour, Buenos Dias, Guten Morgen...Good Mornin' to You!

With any luck, this shall be the first post to my new publishing space.  What, exactly, this blog shall become in the long term is still predominantly a concept, but it shall begin as a travel blog recounting my semester in Belgium, where I may hope that the beauties and oddities and stories of history and culture may at the very least entertain my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, friends! Anyone may gladly comment, but do be forewarned that I will moderate all comments before posting them. Also, all personal inquiries as to specifics not given on this blog, my health and happiness, etc, should be directed to my personal email or Facebook account, as they will not be answered publicly here.