From: http://arttattler.com/archiverussiancourtprotocol.html

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Blogger's Progress...

I hear that you, my loyal readers and followers, are wondering where I've gone of late.  No, I haven't been eaten by fierce wild beasts, or run over by a tram, or run off to Narnia with a talking horse (though you'd better believe I'd do the last, had I the opportunity!).

No, being a pilgrim in the land called University, I've been mired in the Slough of Studying followed by the fierce Battle of Midterms, in which I was obliged to encounter the foe thrice on Wednesday and twice today.

Clearly, however, I am feeling literary, and so I shall be posting at first opportunity this weekend.  I have so many photos, and I am under directions to post a rather excellent rant (er, critical analysis) by the person whom I originally favored with said gem, and so, you have much to anticipate.  Especially if I can fix the internet at my host-house and not have to post from cafes, where they insist on my purchasing something, and everything is untenably overpriced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, friends! Anyone may gladly comment, but do be forewarned that I will moderate all comments before posting them. Also, all personal inquiries as to specifics not given on this blog, my health and happiness, etc, should be directed to my personal email or Facebook account, as they will not be answered publicly here.